Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Welcome

I would like to welcome all of our current, past and future home owners to the new blog site where I will keep you all updated on the homes under construction, available homes and any events we may be having in our Stansbury Park communities.

First, I want everyone to know a little about myself. I am Scott Longnecker, the Sales Associate for Richmond American Homes at Stansbury Park. In 2003 I graduated from Brigham Young University with a B.S. degree in Facility Management and a minor in Management. Immediately after graduating I went to work with a regional home builder based out of Gainesville Georgia. I completed a lot of design work and development work on the homesites my customers already owned.

After gaining some valuable experience here, I moved back to Utah and started working for a builder in Salt Lake City. I worked there for two years and sold homes in three of their communities located in: Herriman, Syracuse and North Ogden. It was also during this time that I started graduate school at Weber State University (WSU).

I now and have worked with Richmond American Homes in Stansbury Park for over 2 1/2 years. I recently graduated from WSU with a Master of Business Administration degree.

I have a wonderful wife named Heather, and two little girls named Hannah and Ella. We reside in Kaysville, Utah.